More than 40 million workers have left the workforce in recent years, and millions more are looking for greener pastures.
As a result, companies are trying to attract talent through sharper marketing and improved candidate experience.
The best companies are making the most of every interaction, especially when it comes to making offers to candidates or current employees. We’ve found that the best companies are: proactive, timely, frequent, relevant and meaningful.
- Proactive: reaching out to passive candidates.
- Timely: catching candidates as they near completion of formal education or professional certification.
- Frequent: the interaction cadence should be set and predictable.
- Relevant: Candidates should be approached and regarded in a way that fits their skill and career maturity.
- Meaningful: Candidates should walk away from the experience having learned something about the company who approached them (they can make referrals if the opportunity is not a fit for them).
Pequity’s Digital Offer Experience includes something for the recruiter and hiring manager, but more importantly, it focuses on the candidate.
Every candidate gets an interactive, branded offer experience that communicates professionalism, digital savvy, and elevates your talent brand.
Pequity’s Digital Offer Experience highlights both immediate and longer-term perks, all benefits, pay rules and eligibility, and includes a modelling component so the candidate can see how their wealth will grow over time. It really communicates the value of your total rewards package.
When top candidates see your digital, on-brand offer, they’ll know which company is recruiting for future growth, and which ones are lagging behind.